Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Career woman.

Bismillah.

Assalamualaikum.

To those who have been reading my entries since I first published one, you must know that I studied education in university. Hence, I am now a degree holder in education, specifically TESL. I’m not that very good in English. So why the hell I become an English teacher jeopardising all innocent youngster who come to school to study??!!, you may ask. Cool man. That’s just me being modest. That’s very rare I think you should acknowledge it. If any of my friends see those words I just typed, they’ll be overwhelming knowing that I know how to be modestly modest.
Yarghhh. Astaghfirullah. What was that?!

Frankly speaking, I’m not as good as others in English. I still wonder why people can talk without hesitation in English. I maybe lack in confidence when it comes to my English. But don’t worry. I won’t jeopardise our students. I will try my best. I will try my VERY BEST.

Oh. I just got posted! So now I am officially a teacher. I don’t want to just teach them how to score A in exam. I want to touch their heart, guiding them to know the importance of English language in nowadays mad world. And some other stuffs. I want them to have fun. I want them to unleash the kids inside them so that they would write better essay with wild imagination.

I teach form 4 and form 5 students. Age between 16 to 17 year old. How am I going to get them writing with passion??


Meanwhile, I’m going to brush up my English.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...