Tuesday, 24 June 2014

2014 wish list

Bismillah.

Assalamualaikum.

It has been ages since I last posted something. How are you dear blog? I hope you like the new song I put. I seriously forgot the singer and the title of this song. Anyhow, I’ll look up for it later.

I have some good news and some bad news (for me). Heh. So, I finally will get posted, somewhere on this universe, to teach secondary school. So, yeah! Alhamdulillah. I finally get what I want. To educate. To have steady job. Eh. Is it my dream to have a steady job? Truth to tell, I’m not that kind of person who can stick to the same thing for years. You’ll see me doing things that will get me away from the things that I face every day. This time, I plan to travel as far and as much as I could just so that I’ll love my job. Kehkeh. Camni barulah. Belum dapat kerja dah mengada dah bosan bagai.

Oh. Bad news. Maybe I wouldn't be spending more time with my parents. Yikes. I don’t know this feeling. I want to fly away (I enjoy freedom, I really do) and at the same time I want to be with my parents. I've been watching my father’s grey hair growing and that makes me sad. I want to travel with them to all around the world.

I want to share a secret. Pstt.. Truth is, I have finished a manuscript months ago. Last year actually. And a publisher just rejected my manuscript without giving constructive criticism. They should at least tell me why they rejected my work. Oh well. Maybe they have many other manuscripts to read. Never mind my crap.

*cry

2014 wish list:
1.     Tuition (done 3 tuition classes for primary school students, so checked!)
2.     Publish a novel *cry louder
3.     Car

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...