Thursday, 8 May 2014

My love life status.

Bismillah.

Assalamualaikum.

Bhahaha! Tajuk boleh bikin orang muntah tujuh hari tak makan nasi. Oh well, sekarang ni zaman kontroversi kan. Apa nak heran.

I would like to confess something. Something that is rather common to whom age is like me. 25. I am 25, and jobless. Well, yes I do have a job. But it’s not a steady. You see, I studied for four years hoping that after I graduated, I will work as a teacher. I’ve always want to be a teacher. My application to teachers’ training college was rejected because my not so impressive SPM result. So I pursued my study in form six so that I can take STPM and enter UPSI. Wow that was a very long winded explanation. It’s not that I am not grateful with what I have now and not that I do not appreciate my current job. But let’s face it. Let’s be practical. We live in mad times now. Very mad that everyone expects for raise. So I am sorry I want to be posted as soon as possible. I am sorry if I have to disagree when people have this opinion that we ISMP should look for another job while waiting rather than just wining and doing nothing.

Well, we are not actually wining. We are fighting for what we deserve. We have studied for four years, just to hold this ‘IJAZAH SARJANA MUDA PENDIDIKAN’ in our specific field. For you to hope us to be patient as long as we can, doing jobs that are not in line with our expectation and effort is very unfair. We are not being choosy. A mechanical engineering student that has been told about a position in a very big company with a handsome wage, will he just sit back and relax when he is not called in a year? How does make him feel?

To add salt in my injury, I am the eldest in my family. Being the eldest has its own bits and pieces you know. By now, I expected that I already have my own car, can already pay for my younger siblings’ fee, oh how I have so much in mind. Being 25 and jobless makes me feel useless. Now that’s and easy way to put it.

Oh. My love life? HAHA. With this so many in my mind, how can it be occupied with love life and marriage? Sometimes I envy others who can easily think about marriage as if it was a very easy thing to be involved in.


Oh well.

1 comment:

Shukri Mohd Ali said...

well, if life is easy, we won't learn anything, kan? :)

may Allah ease your journey ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...