Sunday, 21 April 2013

Me. Lately. Messy.

Bismillah.


Assalamualaikum.

So. Last few days I told Syu (my roomie, which also happened to be my junior) about how easy writing a thesis actually is. And then, out of the blue she replied, “then why do you look so messy?”. Okay. Fine.

So, the word messy has actually gotten into me. I think I am actually quite a clumsy person. Not to mention my fail-time-management. When it’s come to this stage (I mean people look at me as a messy person), this is the time I should alter my attitude (which I think I should have done ages ago).

1. Should do time-table or at least a to-do-list.

2. No more clumsy-girl-attitude. Trust me. I can’t even move without producing a ting-a-ling!

For things to change, I have to change me first!

Looking messy in front of a junior?

That is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more than HUMILIATING!


Sometimes I feel like going back to the first day of everything and change everything from the very beginning where the turbulence actually started. But as we all know, that is, IMPOSSIBLE.

I think the reason for all these to happen to me is my relationship with Allah. Argh screw my time-management!


My lack of sunat actions. My lack of prayers. My lack of istighfar.


Gotta improve! Must improve!
Please. Pray for me. It has been so hard lately.


2 comments:

insan marhaen said...

Sebahagian besar dari kita mengalami perasaan yang sama. Seperti kata Scorpion dalam lagunya;

"If we'd go again
all the way from the start

I would try to change
things that killed our love."

tapi kita dah terlambat walaupun belum tersangat lambat..

link: http://youtu.be/SUMcA--ejOc

whitecappuccino said...

well..still have time for improvement..insya allah.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...