Saturday, 14 April 2012

Just for you.


To someone I love, you always got me even though I am not there with you, even though we rarely contact each other. In my heart, you’ll always be special. We’ve shared many things together. You were there when I was so insecure, when I was fighting with my own feeling. You were there comforting me with your words of wisdom. Hehe. You watched me cried, you watched my heart broke into pieces. You forced me to smile even though sometimes you barely smile. Bear in mind that I’ll always love you. No matter how I’ve changed. I think I’ve grown up through these messy problems I’ve been through. They really taught me a lot. But one thing for sure, you’ll always, ALWAYS be in my mind.

Be strong, dear sis! Love you!

I'm going home (after I finish my assignments. HAHA. This 6th semester is killing me!)

4 comments:

pika said...

fuhh.... ummp's tears falling like rain after read this.....

Deru Ombak said...

You remind me of my hay days.. Long ago.. Very long.. Memory remains.

NoorVictory said...

Why la people love to cry nowadays. Sepa sbnrnya yg putus cinta nih? HAHAHAHA

NoorVictory said...

Hee~ you're my inspiration even though I barely know you, kakya. Bcoz you're a tough single mother! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...